Send our team an email
Get to the fest
All of your Ticket FAQ's
Food is not included with admission. Your ticket includes parking, admission, free ferris wheel rides, ALL of the main stage entertainment, date tastings and samplings, but our food vendors are separate.
Yes. Pre-sale tickets are available for $20 until Friday, November 8th at 6pm. Pre-sale tickets are available on the tickets tab of dateharvestfest.com. You can also purchase pre-sale tickets from a charitable organization fundraising through ticket sales.
Desert Sands Unified School District Educational Foundation
Desi Strong Foundation
Young Life Desert Cities
Desert Christian Academy
Each charity receives $10 of every pre-sale ticket sale. As an added bonus, Date Harvest Fest will still donate 5 meals to Find Food Bank for each pre-sale ticket purchased through a charity.
Yes. General Admission tickets will be sold for $25 at the venue box office on the day of the event. VIP tickets will not be sold the day of the event.
VIP tickets are limited and will only be available for purchase through dateharvestfest.com. VIP tickets must be purchased by Friday, November 8th at 6pm. Again, VIP tickets are limited and we apologize if you are unable to secure a VIP ticket. We hope that you will still join us in general admission.
VIP ticket holders will receive a VIP wristband that will allow access to the exclusive VIP area. The VIP area will include VIP only restrooms, a VIP only bar, and a VIP only seating area closer to the stage.
Yes. Children 12 and under escorted by a VIP guest will receive an identifying wristband that will allow access to the VIP area.
Children and Animals FAQ's
Event Activities FAQ's
Safety and Security FAQ's
Coachella police and private security staff will keep Ranch Las Flores Event Venue secured.
Yes. You will need to show your ID at one of our ID checking stations in order to receive a wristband allowing you to purchase alcoholic beverages. Our vendors reserve the right to check your ID before serving you alcohol as well.
Yes. Handicapped parking and other services will be available. Please visit the ADA booth inside the venue.
- Baby Strollers
- Backpacks, Purses, Handbags, Totes, Fanny Packs
- Max size 20″ x 15″ x 9”
- Blankets (Small) & Beach Towels
- Detachable lens cameras are not allowed.
- Cigarettes, E-Cigs, and Vape Pens
- No AVPs, Mods or Liquid Refills for Vapes
- Hydration Packs (i.e., CamelBaks)
- Plastic only
- Empty when entering Venue
- Ear Plugs
- Eye Drops
- Gum and Mints
- Hand Sanitizer and Baby Wipes
- Laptop Computers and Tablets
- Lip Balm
- Parasols and umbrellas
- Phones and Chargers
- Portable and collapsible chairs
- Security reserves the right to deny entry of any inappropriate seating due to size, weight, or structure.
- Service Animals
- Pump or cream only. No aerosols.
- Walkie Talkies
- Water Bottles
- No Metal or Glass
- 40 oz. or Less
- Empty when entering Venue
- Water Misters
- Empty when entering Venue
- NO Aerosol Products
- Including Sunscreen
- NO Air Horns
- NO Animals
- Service Animals allowed
- NO Audio Recording Devices
- AVPs, Mods, Liquid Refills for Vapes
- Incl. Chain Wallets
- NO Coolers
- NO Cameras (Professional)
- Defined As Having A Detachable Lens
- NO Drones or Remote Control Vehicles or Toys
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- Including Cannabis and Cannabis Products
- Prescriptions must be in properly labeled containers that match the holder’s ID (no pillboxes).
- NO Flammables
- Including Fireworks, Explosives, Road Flares
- NO Flags or Totems
- NO Flashlights
- NO Flyers, Samples, Giveaways, Promotional Items
- NO Glass or Metal Containers
- Including Refillable Water Bottles
- NO Glow Sticks, LED Gloves, or LED Products
- NO Hula Hoops
- NO Kites or Sky Lanterns
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Massagers
- NO Musical Instruments
- NO Outside Food or Beverage
- NO Personal Vehicles
- Bicycles, Skates, Scooters, Skateboards, Hoverboards, Segways, Electric Scooters (Birds, Limes), etc.
- Personal Mobility Devices for ADA Guest Are Allowed
- NO Selfie Sticks, Tripods or Narcisticks
- NO Sharpies, Markers, Paint Pens
- NO Sleeping Bags
- NO Stuffed Animals
- NO Tarps, Tents
- NO Toy Guns, Water Guns or Sling Shots
- NO Video Cameras
- NO Weapons Of Any Kind
- Guns, Ammo, Pocket Knives, Tasers, Pepper Spray/Mace, etc.
- This includes off-duty law enforcement or concealed carry permits.
Directions and parking faq's
No. You are welcome to bring folding/camping chairs and blankets into the venue. *Security reserves the right to deny entry of any inappropriate seating due to size, weight, or structure.
THE CULINARY TENT FAQ'S
Yes. Some tables, chairs, and benches will be available. You are also welcome to bring folding/camping chairs and blankets into the culinary tent. *Security reserves the right to deny entry of any inappropriate seating due to size, weight, or structure.
All culinary demonstrations are first come, first served seating.
Please click the link to view the culinary talent lineup…
*All culinary talent is subject to change.
Please visit the menu pages to view the list of food vendors…
*All food vendors are subject to change.
There will be an abundance of food choices available for purchase at Date Harvest Festival. Allergy accommodations are not guaranteed, but please ask each food vendor if the item that you are ordering contains anything that you are allergic to so that you may avoid such items.
other attractions faq's
- Ride the Ferris Wheel for FREE!!! Free rides are provided by the City of Coachella. *Riders must meet the requirements and follow the rules set forth by the Ferris Wheel company.
- Climb on the tractor display for FREE!!! The tractor display is provided by RDO Equipment
- Visit the Mission Veteran Recreation and Resource tent.
- Visit other resource booths in the venue.
Date harvest fest code of conduct
Date Harvest Festival is a family-friendly event. We want all guests to have fun and feel safe.
You will be removed from Date Harvest Festival without a refund if you:
- Use alcohol in an irresponsible or unsafe way.
- Try to access VIP or other restricted areas without the proper credentials.
- Use threatening or abusive language.
- Use obscene or offensive gestures, including the use of obscene or offensive gestures through imagery or symbolism including banners, signs, and other means of visual propaganda.
- Possess, use, or sell any illegal drugs.
- Urinate or defecate outside of a proper or public restroom.
- Fight or engage in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Damage, destroy, vandalize, or steal any property.
- Participate in any activity that humiliates anyone or insults their human dignity.
- Fraudulently claim a disability or abuse ADA services.
Any individual who violates this Code of Conduct may be IMMEDIATELY removed from the festival grounds and have their festival ticket and parking privileges revoked, without refund. Law enforcement may be notified.